Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses …Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Jerry is a fan of science and technology, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. He loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. All the topics he chooses aim to offer users more instructive information.…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, screen recorder, disk clone, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on various computer issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Screen recorder is an application that allows users to capture and record activity on their mobile device's screen. And the good thing about these apps is that they are also available in APK formats for Android. The recorded footage can be edited, trimmed, and shared. As mobile gaming has become increasingly popular, the need for screen recorder APKs has grown. They can use these apps to record and share their gameplay with a large audience.
From creating tutorials to recording video calls and live streaming, screen recorder APKs are a must-have for anyone looking to elevate their mobile experience. This article will provide information on the Top 10 Screen Recorder APKs in 2023. So, if you are curious about the top 10 Screen Recorder APK, stick with us!
Looking for some of the best screen recorders for your Android device? This section is for you. Below is a list of the top 10 screen recorder APKs in the market based on their popularity, ease of use, and features.
1. DU Recorder
Topping the list with its immense range of features and easy-to-use interface, DU Recorder is a popular free Android screen recorder. This app lets you capture your screen activity, including apps, video games, etc. Later on, you can edit the video with its built-in editing tool. Its features include high-quality recording, picture-in-picture mode, live streaming, etc.
- Built-in video editor tools
- Supports various screen resolutions, frame rates, etc.
- Simultaneously record from front and back cameras
- A limited number of editing options
- Doesn't allow recording audio from external audio devices
2. Mobizen Screen Recorder
Mobizen Screen Recorder is a reliable and user-friendly Android app that lets users record screens with audio, video, and screenshots. It offers a variety of recording settings, such as resolution, frame rate, and editing tools to personalize the recordings. Overall, it is a good option for casual users looking for a simple, easy-to-use screen recording app.
- Records games and apps at high frame rates without root access
- Allows recording to be saved on the cloud account
- Friendly and easy-to-use interface
- Limited to MP4 video format
- Limited functionality for non-premium users
3. ilos Screen Recorder
The ilos screen recorder provides a flexible and powerful solution for creating high-quality screen recordings, making it ideal for creating instructional videos, recording presentations, and capturing gameplay. It enables high-quality screen, audio, and record webcam video and includes a built-in video editor.
- Multiple recording modes, including full-screen and regional recording
- Customizable hotkeys for quick access to recording controls
- Allows users to record at a high frame rate
- Limited export options
- Limited editing features comparatively
4. AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is a versatile Android app for capturing screen recordings, audio, and screenshots. It offers multiple recording modes and video editing tools and can save recordings on cloud storage, making it incredibly easy to share them with others. It is a great option for making an instructional video with screen recording, recording a gameplay, and capturing memories on Android devices.
- Records in high definition, with a resolution of up to 1080p
- An overlaying moveable window to record the face cam alongside the screen
- No watermarks and time-constrained recording
- Contains Advertisements
5. ADV Screen Recorder
ADV Screen Recorder is a screen recording app for Android devices that allows users to record their screen and audio and share the recordings with others. It offers a variety of recording features that helps users to record according to their requirements.
- Allows the option to pause while recording
- Support for recording audio from microphone and device
- Support for recording in different resolutions and frame rates
- Compatibility issues with some devices
- May have in-app purchases for certain features
6. Super Screen Recorder
Another recorder in the list on the top 10 is the super screen recorder. It is an efficient and smooth screen recording application that allows one to record full-screen and record the part of the screen with audio and face cam. It is available on android without the need to root the device.
- Supports multiple export options such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, and more
- Scheduled recording for capturing a specific event or activity
- Robust interface with various resolutions and frame rates
- Users are not able to record programs that use hardware acceleration
- It has in-app purchases
7. Vidma Screen Recorder
Vidma is a versatile and feature-rich screen recording software with advanced options in its free version. Users can choose from multiple recording modes and customize resolutions up to 1080p. Unique features like shake to stop recording are also available. With Vidma, you can create high-quality professional videos for tutorials, presentations, and demos.
- Allows to record both internal and microphone audio
- Supports multiple formats such as MP4, AVI, WMV, and more
- Option to add Annotations and cursors effect is also available
- Compatibility issues on some mobiles
- May have in-app purchases for some of its advanced features
8. Screen Recorder V
Screen Recorder V is a powerful screen recording app that offers a variety of settings and options to help users create high-quality recordings that are tailored to the specific requirements of the users. Its wide range of customization options, advanced features, and ability to share videos on social media platforms makes it a popular choice among users.
- No root access is required
- The floating control window makes it easier to control the recording process
- Allows users to schedule their recordings in advance
- Interoperability on certain mobile phones
- Contains Advertisements
9. Omlet Arcade
Omlet Arcade is a premier choice for mobile gamers looking for an app to record streaming videos or their gameplay. It allows users to create high-quality gameplay videos, which they can share with friends and the gaming community. Users can also use the app to create custom overlays, add filters, and use various tools to enhance their streaming experience.
- Seamless integration with popular platforms
- Allows users to record their gameplay while recording their face cam or reactions
- Allows users to schedule their recordings in advance
- Limited customization options for streaming settings
- It contains in-app purchases
10. Apowersoft Screen Recorder
Apowersoft is a unique and advanced screen recording app that offers a wide range of options for capturing high-quality video recordings. Additionally, it allows users to customize the bit rate and frame rate to suit their specific needs. This level of customization allows users to create professional videos for tutorials, presentations, and demos.
- Allows users to record screens at resolutions up to 1440p
- User-friendly interface with a well-organized layout
- Allows users to incorporate multiple webcam streams in their recordings
- Limitations on recording internal audios on Android 10 and above
- Some of its advanced features are paid for
FAQs about Screen Recorder APK
After going on and on about the best screen recorders APKs out there, you may have some questions, and you'll find their answers here:
1. Which is the best screen recorder APK?
There are multiple screen recorder apps available out there. Each app comes with its advantages and shortcomings. Ultimately, the best screen recording app for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. The above section includes a detailed analysis of the same.
2. Is there an inbuilt screen recorder on Android?
Yes. Inbuilt screen recorders in Android 10 and above allow you to capture any content on your screen, including some restricted apps. However, Android 10 and older versions have built-in screen recorders. Users can use third-party apps to record screens.
3. How do I secretly record my computer screen?
In Windows 10, a newly introduced Game Bar feature is available for secretly recording your PC screen. To use Game Bar, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Press "Windows Logo Key" + "G" to open Game Bar.
Step 2: After that, click "Capture" and then click "Record" to start capturing your screen. The recording can also be initiated by pressing "Windows Logo Key" + "ALT" + "R."
Step 3: After recording, tap "Stop Record." The recorded file will be saved on your PC.
To sum up, there are various options for screen recorder APKs. Each app has unique features, limitations, and advantages that stand out from others. In this article, we have highlighted the Top 10 Screen Recorder APKs in 2023 to provide you with the finest list of options. Each of these apps has been thoroughly researched and evaluated to ensure they are among the best in the market. It's recommended to test and try out a few apps before making the final decision to ensure that you have chosen the best fit.
One-click to capture anything on screen!
No Time Limit, No watermarkStart Recording