Table of Contents
- EaseUS RecExperts Full Version
- EaseUS RecExperts Full Version Free Download [100% Safe]
- EaseUS RecExperts Stunning Features
- How to Use EaseUS RecExperts without Hassle
If you want to make a video tutorial, take down the content of an online lecture, or capture your gameplay highlights, you will need a comprehensive screen recorder. EaseUS RecExperts is such a recorder that can capture the full or part of the screen, system and mic sound, the webcam, and gameplay with simple operation.
However, if you have used this software, you probably have noticed that there are some differences between the free version and the pro version of this Mac and Windows screen recorder. Therefore, many people are searching for EaseUS RecExperts full version free download to use the full version for free. But is it worth it?
Maybe the most economic way to use an app is to find its cracked version. However, this may result in the time and effort spent by product development personnel not being properly rewarded. This is not fair to the guys who work hard to develop this software.
More importantly, If you use EaseUS RecExperts cracked version, you may face some difficulties. For example:
- 1. You can't get technic support from the product developers.
- 2. No one can guarantee you there are no viruses and malware attached to the cracked software.
- 3. You can't get subsequent software updates.
- And more......
Now, maybe you are wondering how to find the official screen recorder free download path. You are already there! In this part, we give you a 100% safe and clean approach to downloading this screen recorder for Windows 10,8,7, and even Windows 11. You can download and use EaseUS RecExperts without risks hereafter.
Of course, macOS systems including the latest one are also supported, which means you can use it for macOS Ventura screen recording as well. Now, you can click the button below to download EaseUS RecExperts to start using the trial version.
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- macOS 10.13 or later
Supported output formats:
- MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV, AVI
- MP3, AAC, WAV, OGG, WMA, FLAC
- GIF, PNG
EaseUS RecExperts is a comprehensive tool that allows users to record a part of the screen, record browser screen, an application, and the full screen with one click. You can also record audio, webcam, and gameplay along with the screen recording if you want.
All the recorded files will be saved in high quality as MP4, MOV, AAC, MP3, and many other commonly used formats. It is also a video player with speed control that can help you speed up or slow down the videos with one click.
If you are not so clear about what the tool offers you recording screen recording and capturing, you may take a look at the features we list in this part.
Main Features of EaseUS RecExperts:
- Screen record on Dell laptops and other computers
- Schedule recordings to start and end recording automatically
- Record gameplay along with system audio and your voice
- Record online meetings like Google Meet, Zoom, Teams, etc.
- Record at the same quality as the original video
- Capture a screenshot during recording a video
- Split the recording and extract audio from a video
- Play MOV files on Mac and Windows systems
- Share the recorded videos on social media platforms
After a deep understanding of this software, I bet you can't wait to use it to record the screen or other elements from your device. In this part, we will show you how to use this screen recorder with a detailed tutorial, taking the screen recording with it as an example.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS RecExperts. There are two modes for screen recording. Choose "Full Screen", this tool will capture the whole screen; choose "Region", you will need to select the recording area manually.
Step 2. After that, you can choose to record the webcam, system sound, or microphone as you like. Of course, you can turn them off if you only need to record the silent screen.
Step 3. Then, you can click the red "REC" button to start recording. Now you will see a menu bar on your screen. If you want to pause the recording, click on the white "Pause" button; to end the recording, click on the red "Stop" button.
Step 4. After recording, you will be led to the recording list interface. Here you can view or edit your recordings easily.
Was This Page Helpful?