Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses …Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Jerry is a fan of science and technology, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. He loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. All the topics he chooses aim to offer users more instructive information.…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, screen recorder, disk clone, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on various computer issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Developed by Adobe Flash Player, FLV is a standard file format that delivers digital audio/video content over the internet. Flash videos can be viewed on browsers; however, they are mainly used on YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, and other platforms.
Despite many benefits, you may face trouble playing the FLV videos on your default media players. Yes, it happens, so you will require a professional video player that supports FLV format. And since the market offers a variety of software, not all are credible enough to be used.
Here is a compiled list of the 10 best and most efficient FLV players that offer the best watching experience for all devices. Let's walk into their details!
- Top 1. EaseUS RecExperts
- Top 2. VLC Media Player
- Top 3. EImedia
- Top 4. Free Blu-ray Player
- Top 5. Media Player Classic
- Top 6. KMPlayer
- Top 7. GOM Player
- Top 8. All Player
- Top 9. Tipard Blu-ray Player
- Top 10. Freemake Video Converter
EaseUS RecExperts is stable, secure, and super efficient screen recording software that can also be used as a media player since it supports various formats like MP4, MKV, FLV, FLAC, WAV, etc. It offers you the best videos watching experience because of good sound and image quality. Also, its GPU acceleration technology ensures smooth playback without any lag.
As for recording, you are allowed to record full screen on Windows 10 or just a part of the screen on your computer. You can also select the quality, frame rate, bitrate, and channel of the output video/audio. Even it is possible to do the basic editing like editing a Zoom recording or adjusting the volume if required. Most importantly, you can maximize your efficiency by fulfilling all the tasks like playing, recording, editing, and conversion in one place.
Download EaseUS RecExperts and see its main features below.
- Support playing the videos with 4K, UHD resolution
- Schedule the recording easily at the desired time
- Take a partial screenshot on Windows using hotkeys
- Offer the auto-stop and auto-split function
- Adjust the system and microphone sound while recording
VLC Media Player is a full-fledged open-source program. Since it assists you in playing almost all formats, making it work as an FLV player isn't a problem. You can also customize the formats on your own by changing the encoder and other parameters.
Moreover, it provides several other unique features like screen recording, online media streaming, and creating playlists. Even uploading videos via URL and other capturing devices is at your fingertips.
- Offer a free and ads-free interface
- Support discs and Blu-ray to stream media
- Add subtitles, effects, and filters to videos
- A bit complex to use for beginners
- Not capable of video editing
- Sometimes crashes while playing videos with subtitles
Are you looking for an easy-to-use and feature-rich FLV player? If yes, EImedia must be your way to go. It lets you play a wide range of formats, including SWF, DAT, and others. Also, it is a multifunctional software working continuously to improve your playback experience.
One of its exciting features is the subtitles and audio synchronization with your videos. However, Airplay and DLNA streaming are also notable. Additionally, you can adjust the playback speed according to your demands.
- Versatile in its functionality
- Offer effortless and quick streaming
- Support Chromecast Ultra and 4K resolution
- Video resolution gets low sometimes
- Not suitable for beginners
- It doesn't support the Windows system
Free Blu-ray Player is a fantastic program with an intuitive interface. Though its specialty is playing DVD/Blu-ray movies on the big screen, you can also use it as an FLV player. It lets you enjoy the original image and sound quality.
Moreover, you can control the audio, video, and subtitle tracks per your needs. Even it provides you with the particular deinterlace function. Finally, taking a snapshot while playing a video is in your control.
- Support almost all popular video formats
- Give you complete playback control
- Allow you to customize the interface
- The interface displays ads in free mode
- It does not offer the editing features
- Sometimes you may face bugs issues
Another remarkable media program to play FLV videos is Media Player Classic. It supports the device, URL, directory, DVD, and BD to import your desired videos. After uploading, you can enjoy the videos by adjusting their playback rate, ranging from 0.25x to 64x.
Furthermore, it lets you navigate the files easily and add them to your favorites. Even the Zoom function is available, along with watching the videos on full screen.
- Offer minimal, normal, and compact presets
- Let you load or download the subtitles
- Rotate and flip the videos if required
- The interface is a bit old-fashioned
- Crashes sometimes due to bugs issues
- No recording or capturing option
KMPlayer is also considered the best FLV Player for its versatile features, including the playback support for multiple formats. You can enjoy watching 4K, 8K, and UHD resolution videos. Plus, creating and playing your playlist is at your fingertips.
Not only does it let you adjust the internal codecs and subtitles, but also you have complete control over audio and video settings. Even you are allowed to download videos via URL like FLV from YouTube.
- Support formats like MKV, MOV, MKS, 3GP, OGG, etc.
- Give an option to the current screen capture
- Offer Normal and Little Planet VR mode
- Its Mac version is not stable
- PC performance may get slow by running this player
- The installation package contains extra software
Your quest for the simplest yet open-source FLV player ends with the GOM Player. It aids you in playing videos with high resolution, even 4K UHD movies. Even you can create and edit your playlist at any time.
However, the availability of its 360-degree video playing feature makes it stand above all. Your movies automatically sync with the correct subtitles because of its perfect library. Plus, you can save any video frame without any hassle.
- Offer easy accessibility with a mobile app
- Easily play videos without buffering
- Allow you to change the audio, video, and subtitles
- Display several annoying ads
- Various limitations in the free plan
- No availability of the advanced functions
All Player is famous for subtitles because it automatically downloads and configures the subtitles with the videos. Besides working efficiently to play videos of multiple formats, you can also search and watch your favorite movies/tv series. Even it is possible to listen to songs on repeat.
Adding more, All Player helps you to change the equalizer settings if required. In case you are worried about your kids playing the videos, you can easily set parental control as an aid.
- Create and save a playlist in a snap
- Let you listen to the free internet radio
- Offer the speech synthesizer feature to read subtitles
- Unable to edit the videos
- Complex to upload and play files
- It brings about bugs issues sometimes
For a smooth and fantastic video-watching experience, you should use the Tipard Blu-ray player. In addition to other files like WMV, MOV, and more, it also works as a perfect FLV player. Plus, you can quickly play Blu-ray folder, disc, or image file.
Moreover, importing files via device or DVD is a few clicks away. Adding, arranging, editing, and saving the playlist in this program is possible. Even you can adjust the settings of audio, video, and subtitles tracks.
- Offer an intuitive and super-clean interface
- Play videos of up to 1080P and 4K HD resolution
- Take snapshots in JPG, BMP, and PNG format
- Offer certain limitations in the free
- No availability of basic editing functions
- You may experience glitches during installation
If you are finding out a video converter and a player in one place, Freemake Video Converter is the best solution. You can make it work as an FLV player using its free media player.
Besides FLV, it supports multiple other formats like MKV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, etc. Even you are able to extract audio from the video tracks. Last but not least, it is possible to cut, crop, and rotate the video and insert subtitles.
- Convert audio, video, and images
- Offer various web and device-based presets
- Let you select the output video resolution
- Watermark on the processed videos
- Limited features in the free version
- Infrequent updates
After reviewing the details of all the recommended FLV players, picking up the right software for your device is not a problem. Even some of the software also supports playing the videos directly via URL. The only thing that you need to do is to ensure that the FLV player is compatible with your device. However, EaseUS RecExperts aids you in recording any video that is playing on your screen, irrespective of your format. So why not benefit from it?