Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses …Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to screen recording, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean is recognized as one of the most professional writers in EaseUS. She has kept improving her writing skills over the past 10 years and helped millions of her readers solve their tech problems on PC, Mac, and iOS devices.…Read full bio
Jerry is a fan of science and technology, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. He loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. All the topics he chooses aim to offer users more instructive information.…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, screen recorder, disk clone, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on various computer issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
People spend a considerable time of their daily life on the internet, often watching videos. But if you want to store the videos to watch later, it's good to download them via streaming platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and others. The video downloaders let you save the videos in your desired format while ensuring good quality like HD or 1080P. However, different software supports resolutions like 720P, 1080P, and even 4K or 8K.
Since the market is brimming with multiple video downloader options, you may get confused over choosing the best 1080P video downloader. So here is a detailed guide recommending the top 10 software. However, let us read the disclaimer before exploring it all!
Freemake is a famous and efficient video program with which you can easily download, edit, and convert your videos. It assists you in saving the video via pasting the URL. Also, it allows you to add audio, video, DVD, and Photos. You can carry out the combined function with its clean and user-friendly interface. Even you are allowed to change the video format as per your requirements. Also, the tool automatically detects the parameters for download.
- Support formats like WMV, AVI, DVD, MPEG, 3GP, etc.
- Change the quality of the video as high, low, and medium
- Save the project and load it easily whenever required
- Bring about watermark in free mode
- Get slow for large videos
If you are finding out an ideal software for saving YouTube videos, the 4K Video Downloader must be your way to go. It does not only help you in downloading the video but also extracting audio effortlessly. You can paste any link that will offer multiple options after parsing. Here it is possible to choose the resolution and output video formats like MP4 and MKV. Even you can easily import the downloads and subscriptions.
- Download videos from various platforms
- Offer bulk video download via smart mode
- Let you change the download speed
- Limit the number of playlists in the free version
- Offer only 30 downloads daily
Videoder is a simple and easy-to-use software that aids in downloading audio, video, and image from multiple sites to your system. Besides downloading, you can quickly extract the audio in the desired format, such as M4A and MP3. After pasting the URL, the tool starts fetching the videos, thus offering various options to choose from. Even it displays the options of running, completed, and interrupted mode under the "Downloads" tab to keep track.
- Offer video downloading from 1000+ sites
- Support the video preview option before downloading
- Let you select a resolution from 1080P, 720P, 480P, etc.
- Take longer to fetch lengthy videos
- Bring about the bugs issues sometimes
aTube Catcher does not only work as a 1080P video downloader but also as a screen recorder, video converter, DVD/BluRay CD Creator, and Audio Capture. You can choose the desired output format from several options, like FLV, GIF, AVI, WMA, WMV, and more. Also, it is feasible to crop the audio and video by using its tool. Even you can download multiple videos in batches if required.
- Support many output formats compared to other software
- Let you do the advanced settings like audio/video aspects
- Change the format settings; even create the new profiles
- Often work a bit slower than usual downloaders
- Some features remain hidden from beginners' eyes
The simplest and most efficient software to help you download videos from YouTube and other social sites is the Ummy Online Video Downloader. It allows you to search the video using a URL and offers to play and download options. Plus, you can save videos in different formats and various resolutions. Also, this 1080P video downloader lets you enjoy the quick and high-quality downloading process.
- Support 700+ social sites to download videos
- Preview videos with its excellent built-in media player
- Offer the HD and UHD resolution
- Poor quality while saving large videos
- Offer only 1 video in the trial process
SaveTheVideo is a full-fledged online tool that can be used as a video downloader, converter, and editor. You can paste the link, choose the format & resolution, and then easily download the videos in HD quality. Once you start the process, video cutting, converting, and editing options are available. Even you can quickly extract the audio from videos where the supported formats are AAC, MP3, OGG, M4A, etc.
- Support 420+ formats for conversion
- Offer the feature of batch download
- Let you change the CBR and VBR
- Unable to download YouTube videos
- Its interface displays tons of ads
Online Video Converter assists you in downloading videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, and other supported sites. You are allowed to have super-fast downloads and conversions without any registration. You can change the audio and video quality & format as per your requirements. Plus, it is possible to do the segment conversion if required. Even you can scan a code to save the same video on your phone.
- Offer an easy and quick process
- No limitation on video conversion & downloads
- Compatible with all the latest browsers
- Show ads on the interface
- Hinder functioning with unstable internet connection
Y2Mate is a remarkable online tool to save your favorite videos from Youku, Facebook, YouTube, and more. It will aid you whether you need to download videos in MP4 or convert them to MP3 music. What makes it the best is its easy and quick functioning. You can download as many videos as you want without any limitations. Even you get the chance to choose the video resolution before downloading.
- Support formats like 3GP, FLV, WebM, etc.
- Offer a chrome extension for easy accessibility
- Require no registration to work
- Bombarded with inappropriate ads
- It might not be as safe as the other online tools
Kapwing is an all-in-one online program that aids you in performing all the video-related tasks like editing, converting, downloading, merging, recording, and much more. While downloading, you can perform some editing functions like crop, trim, etc. Even this 1080P video downloader makes it possible to compress the video and change its aspect before exporting. Last but not least, you can save the project to work on it later if required.
- Support various AI-powered tools like the text-to-speech converter
- Adjust the export settings in an effortless manner
- Offer samples to practice if required
- Complicated to use for the naive users
- Lead to bugs issues for large videos
Download Tube does not only help you in video downloading but also converting as per the demand. The reason for considering it an ideal downloader is its support of 1000+ platforms. Along with that, it surpasses all the related tools in terms of several unique features. After pasting the link in the search bar, you can watch the video, download it, or extract the music to save it on your system.
- Offer separate desktop software for different platforms
- Support the subtitles downloading if any
- Let you choose the audio/video quality and format
- It may prove to be a bit complex for beginners
- Quality may get affected sometimes
Undoubtedly, the above-provided 1080 video downloaders are suitable to be utilized, but sometimes people need extra services like recording and adequately handling the videos per their requirements. In this regard, the below software can assist you!
EaseUS RecExperts is secure, stable, and efficient screen recording software that aids you in recording the screen and editing afterward. It provides you with the option to record the videos, either with or without audio, easily. Also, you have the flexibility to record the full screen or the specific region as per your requirement. If you are busy, you can schedule the recording tasks later.
Furthermore, you can adjust the audio and video preferences, like audio/video format, quality, frame rate, sample rate, bitrate, etc. Even you are allowed to alter the advanced settings for hotkeys and others. Last but not least, the GPU hardware acceleration technology makes it stand above all other software.
- Offer the auto split and auto-stop feature
- Let you take a screenshot while recording
- Support advanced settings via Task Scheduler
- Keep track of your recorder videos
- Help you effortlessly trim the videos
Since video content is getting more attention with time, the demand for video downloaders is also increasing. So from the above list, you can opt for any 1080P video downloader to quench your thirst. Apart from these, it's better to use the EaseUS RecExperts, superb software to record the screens. This way, you will be able to save your videos with the reference of the site you are downloading from. Along with that, its high-quality services along with the 30-day money-back feature make it a top priority!
One-click to capture anything on screen!
No Time Limit, No watermarkStart Recording