Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses …Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to screen recording, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean is recognized as one of the most professional writers in EaseUS. She has kept improving her writing skills over the past 10 years and helped millions of her readers solve their tech problems on PC, Mac, and iOS devices.…Read full bio
Jerry is a fan of science and technology, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. He loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. All the topics he chooses aim to offer users more instructive information.…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, screen recorder, disk clone, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on various computer issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Within a short time, TikTok has garnered attention from people all around the world and has become one of the most popular APPs. The video-creating and sharing APP has already attracted more than one billion downloads on smartphones and even PCs.
When you watch an interesting video on TikTok and want to download it, there may be some problems such as permission issues, poor Internet connection, etc. Then, you may have to resort to a TikTok recorder to capture what you want. This article will show you some competent TikTok recorders and how to screen record on TikTok on different devices. After that, you can also edit with a TikTok video editor.
- We DO NOT support any form of intellectual property infringement. The methods in this article are only shared as technical. Please don't take other people's videos for profit without permission.
🍃To make sure the tools are worth recommending, we ran a test on and compared them. Before diving into the details, let's download the most recommended one - EaseUS RecExperts from the button below.
|EaseUS RecExperts||High - Screen Record TikTok with one click.||⭐|
|iPhone Inbuilt Screen Recorder||Low - Recording files take up too much space.||⭐⭐|
|QuickTime Player||Medium - Screen record TikTok without system audio.||⭐⭐⭐|
|AZ Screen Recorder||Medium - Record TikTok on Android devices.||⭐⭐|
|sssTikTok.io||Medium - Record the screen without downloading.||⭐⭐|
Can You Screen Record TikTok without Them Knowing
Yes, you can screen-record TikTok without them knowing. This is because TikTok doesn't notify creators when users screenshot or record their videos. However, there are other things you need to consider. Does the official recording feature offer advanced recording and editing functions? Will the recordings take up too much storage space on your device? Can you record with customized settings? No worries. This tutorial will give you the best methods to record a TikTok video below.
EaseUS RecExperts is a full-featured but lightweight Mac and Windows screen recorder. If you are using a Windows or Mac PC, this is your best choice for TikTok screen recording.
EaseUS RecExperts can record the internal audio, which can't be done by QuickTime Player solely. And it won't take up too much space on your device, which your built-in screen recorder on mobile phones will.
Moreover, you can use it to record the TikTok screen along with the system sound or record microphone audio. No time limit on recordings! Check more features of it below.
- Record TikTok live, video, and audio in a few clicks
- Record Webex meetings and Zoom meetings, etc.
- Export recordings in many common audio and video formats
- Provide a video trimming tool
- Trim a TikTok video with easy operation
Download this full-featured TikTok recorder if you are interested in the features above.
Steps of Recording TikTok on Windows:
To show you how to use this software, we will give you a tutorial below. Follow the steps to record anything on the screen.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS RecExperts. Choose a recording mode from "Full Screen" or "Region". To get a better experience, we suggest you choose recording the full screen.
Step 2. Mostly, you will need to record the system sound when recording a video. Just click on the speak sign to select it. You can also tick the "Record silently" function, so that the recording process will be muted without muting the recorded video.
Step 3. After these settings, you can press the red "REC" button to start recording. If you want to pause the recording, click on the white "Pause" button; to end the recording, click on the red "Stop" button.
Step 4. After recording, the recording list window will open. Here you can view, split, delete, manage your recorded videos.
If you are an iOS user, the simplest ways for you to record a TikTok video are using the pre-installed screen recorder on your iPhone and the QuickTime Player on your iPad. Follow the step-by-step tutorial in this part to obtain the videos you like.
To record the screen with audio on iPhone, you don't have to download any third-party application from the website. Thanks to the screen recording feature, which was added to iOS 11, it's possible to make a copy of a video that's playing on your iPhone. However, before recording, you need to put the recording function on the control center so that you can launch it at any time.
Follow the steps below to record TikTok videos.
How to Record a TikTok Video on iPhone:
- Step 1. Open TikTok and find the video you wish to record.
- Step 2. Swipe up on the Control Centre and tap on the "Record" button.
- Step 3. After the three-second countdown, start playing the video. Your phone will record the video for you.
- Step 4. Wait while the video plays, and then stop the recording when it's done.
- Step 5. Later, you can find the captured video in the Photos app.
To screen record on iPad, you will need a QuickTime Player, an extensible multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc. It is capable of handling various formats of digital video, picture, sound, panoramic images, and interactivity. This option was introduced with iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite and is what we recommend to record your iPad screen.
You will need a Mac running OS X Yosemite or later and a lightning cable (the cable that comes with iOS devices). To show you how to operate exactly, we will give you a detailed tutorial.
- Product rating⭐⭐⭐⭐
- QuickTime Player is a super simple way to play videos and record screencasts on your Mac. You can also record your own movies and audio -- and make quick edits. Edits include basic actions like flipping the video and splitting clips.
- _____From Common Sense
How to Screen Record on Tik Tok on iPad:
- Step 1. Connect your iPad to a Mac with a lightning cable.
- Step 2. Open QuickTime player, click "File," then select "New Movie Recording."
- Step 3. When a recording window appears, click the little arrow of the drop-down menu in front of the record button, then select your iPad.
- Step 4. Select the Mic of your iPad if you want to record music/sound effects.
- Step 5. Play the TikTok video you want to record and click the "Record" button.
- Step 6. Once done, tap the "Stop" button to stop recording and save the video recorded.
- Please do not take other people's videos for business purposes or any other purpose that would harm video uploaders' rights.
AZ Screen Recorder is a stable, high-quality free Android screen recorder that helps you record smooth and clear screen videos. With a ton of features like screen capture, video editor, and live stream screen, this app provides an easy way to record video tutorials, calls, gameplays, live shows, and videos that cannot be downloaded.
With this app, you can easily record a TikTok video you like as well as live shows from Periscope, Bigo Live, or Tik Tok, YouTube, and Twitch. From Android 10, this free screen recorder will support recording internal audio. Note that it requires Android 5.0 and up. We will show you how to use it on a Samsung phone.
- Product rating⭐⭐⭐⭐
- AZ Screen Recorder is a reliable and high-quality screen recorder with audio. With many features including screen record, screen capture, video editor and live streaming, this screen recording app lets you create and share gameplay videos, save video calls or record videos that cannot be downloaded.
- _____From Google Play
How to Record on TikTok with Android Phones:
Step 1. Run TikTok, and choose the video that you want to record.
Step 2. Launch AZ Screen Recorder, click the "Recording" sign and choose the "START NOW" option on the popped-up window.
Step 3. After the three-second countdown, the APP will start recording the screen for you. Therefore, you need to play the video after the countdown.
Step 4. When you are done recording, pull down the window on the top of your screen, you may choose to pause or stop recording by clicking the according button.
Step 5. The file recorded will show on the top of your screen. You may choose to share, delete, or edit it.
sssTikTok.io is an online tool that can download TikTok videos from video links in no time. Not like many other TikTok recorders, this tool can download TikTok videos without watermark. If you want to download the original video of your own without a watermark, this should be your best choice. All you need to do is to copy and paste the video URL into it, which will save you a lot of time. If you are a TikTok user that uses it on their computer, you may try this online tool.
- Product rating⭐⭐⭐⭐
- SSSTik is a great downloader, it helps to repost or make collections of videos in two steps. Simply find the video, which you want to save, copy the link, open sssTik App. That is all.
- _____From Apple App Store
How to Record on TikTok with Online Tool:
Step 1. Open a browser on your computer and go to TikTok's website.
Step 2. Find the video you want to download and click on the "Share" button. Then click on "Copy Link" to get the video URL.
Step 3. Open a new tab and go to the official website of sssTikTok.io. Paste the link in the online tool and click on "Download".
Step 4. If you want to download the video without a watermark, click on "Without Watermark" to download the video. After that, save the video to your computer.
To sum up, if you want to screen record TikTok, you will find a program to help you in this article no matter what device you are using.
If you are a Windows user, EaseUS RecExperts is your best choice. This software is full-featured and easy to operate. Download it by clicking the button below and following the guides in this post if you want to know how to screen record on TikTok.
FAQs About TikTok Recording Screen
In this part, you will find more answers to questions about TikTok screen recorders and TikTok recordings.
1. How to edit a TikTok video?
- 1. Choose "Add sound" to add a song or your own sounds to your video.
- 2. Choose "Speed" to set the recording/playback speed of your video.
- 3. Choose "Filters" to open TikTok's filters library and add a filter to your video.
- 4. Choose "Beauty" to turn the Beauty mode on or off.
- 5. Choose "Flash" to turn the flashlight on or off.
2. Does TikTok notify screen recording?
TikTok will not notify you when someone is recording your videos. In other words, others won't know if you captured their videos. For Windows users, the best software for recording TikTok is EaseUS RecExperts. You can launch the software on your PC and select a suitable recording mode, capturing the entire screen or only a part of it. Then, you only need to choose the system sound as the audio source and start recording.
3. How to record on TikTok easily?
If you are using an iPhone, follow those steps to record the TikTok videos you like.
- Step 1. Swipe up your screen and click on the "Record" button on the Control Centre.
- Step 2. Three seconds later, play the TikTok video that you want to save.
- Step 3. End the recording by clicking the button again.
- Step 4. The captured video will be saved to your device immediately.