Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses …Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to screen recording, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean is recognized as one of the most professional writers in EaseUS. She has kept improving her writing skills over the past 10 years and helped millions of her readers solve their tech problems on PC, Mac, and iOS devices.…Read full bio
Jerry is a fan of science and technology, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. He loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. All the topics he chooses aim to offer users more instructive information.…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, screen recorder, disk clone, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on various computer issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Do you love to record games while playing with the goal that you can show the video to other people, or possibly you are a content maker who may very much want to make video instructional videos, tips, and tricks on your Android phones? At that point, you generally need an Android screen recorder application to complete your constant screen recording purposes.
This post lists the top 6 screen recording application for Android users to do screen recording activities.
Top 6 Free Android Screen Recorder:
- 1. AZ Screen Recorder
- 2. Mobizen Screen Recorder
- 3. X Recorder
- 4. Super Screen Recorder
- 5. Go Recorder
- 6. Master Screen Recorder
Recommendation: >> Best Screen Recorder for Windows
AZ Screen Recorder is a well-known screen recorder application for Android that has been downloaded by so many people worldwide. This application does not need any root access. It can record everything that happens on your Android Mobile Phone and allows you to start/stop the recording with one click.
- No watermark even and no time limits
- A streaming audio recorder to record live stream to various online media platforms
- An efficient control button allows you to control everything with a click
- Pause-Resume option while recording and also allows to record sound from the mic
Mobizen is one of the best Android screen recording applications and can be downloaded from the play store. It has got tremendous success due to its easy yet useful recording features. This application offers high-quality 1080p HD recording with a speed of 12.0 Mbps to its customer. Moreover, this screen capture application allows you to edit, capture and record anything on your mobile phone.
- Require no-root (above Android 4.4)
- An alternative to save long video recordings to external memory
- Add introduction, outro, or screen capture alongside screen broadcast
- Accessible with FaceCam recording
X Recorder is also high quality and free Android screen recorder application with sound recording options. With one tap screenshot and a simple to use floating notification bar, the application gives some great in-built highlights to its users. It assists you in recording smooth, clear, and HD recordings with no watermark, no root, or time limit.
- Supports recordings Bigo, Musically, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Records interactivity on your phone
- Simple to pause, resume or turn the screen while recording
- Export complete HD recordings with customized settings 240p – 1080p
- Screen and audio recorder with FaceCam
Truly outstanding and proficient screen recorders for Android smartphones is Super Screen Recorder. Apart from basic recording options, this application supports advertisements and in-application purchases. It accompanies a noteworthy UI alongside free video editing highlights like modified bit rate, resolution, frames, sound effects, etc.
- Incredible video and picture editing with video compression
- Convert video to GIF
- Support both landscape and portrait recording mode
- Effectively share your recordings to different platforms
Go Recorder is a basic screen recorder tool you can use for your screen recording purposes. Using it, you can start recording with full HD graphics in one tap. Moreover, overlay Facecam window, simple social offer, low memory utilization recordings, live streaming of any games are some of this application's popular highlights.
- Record smooth and clear screen recordings in high resolution
- Instant share to social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Add most loved background melodies to your captured videos
When you desire to use a stable and excellent Android screen recorder with sound recording preferences, Master Screen Recorder is only the best option for you. It is free and requires no rooting to utilize. It also offers many excellent features, including uncommon highlights like shake to stop recording, a one-touch start/stop gliding button, no watermark, and no time limits.
- Effectively change the video aspect ratio to widescreen, square or vertical
- Convenient interface to capture recordings, games, live media, etc. with outstanding and customized video supervisor
- Provide essential video editing tools
EaseUS RecExperts is one of the powerful and effective screen recording software on Windows and Mac. It provides flexible screen recording modes. According to your requirements, you can record the screen, webcam, audio as you like. You can use it to record your system sound and microphone voice freely. Here is a list of its features.
- Capture any area of your screen with ease
- Record webcam, screen, audio separately or simultaneously
- Schedule your tasks accordingly
- Trim the saved video
Almost all the screen recording applications for Android have essentially similar regular features. In this manner, please choose a decent one out of those recorded above according to your device compatibility. The highlighted list above is to assist you with the finding of the best applications for your recording needs to save time.
One-click to capture anything on screen!
No Time Limit, No watermarkStart Recording