Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses …Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to screen recording, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean is recognized as one of the most professional writers in EaseUS. She has kept improving her writing skills over the past 10 years and helped millions of her readers solve their tech problems on PC, Mac, and iOS devices.…Read full bio
Jerry is a fan of science and technology, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. He loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. All the topics he chooses aim to offer users more instructive information.…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, screen recorder, disk clone, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on various computer issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
A Quick Navigation:
- Preparations Before PowerPoint Screen Recording with Webcam
- Method 1. Record Myself Presenting a PowerPoint with EaseUS RecExperts
- Method 2. Record Myself Presenting a PowerPoint with Bandicam
- Method 3. Record Myself Presenting a PowerPoint with Movavi
- Method 4. Record Myself Presenting a PowerPoint with CamStudio
- A Thorough Comparison: Which One to Choose?
- Record Myself Presenting a PowerPoint FAQs
In the professional context, preparing a presentation on specific topics is an important task many employees must handle. While you can add data and graphs to PowerPoint slides, technological advancements in the software configurations also allow screen recording functionality here.
In fact, if you want to record yourself while presenting the presentation for personal reference or to send it to others digitally, you can do so as well. In the context of how to record myself presenting a PowerPoint, learn the best available methods to try here.
Before you video record yourself presenting your content using the connected Webcam, you should take certain steps to set up this process better. Here are the things you should prioritize for proper preparation.
- Set up your microphone as the input audio source.
- Configure the webcam camera you install as the input video source from the camera settings.
- Make frame rate and resolution-based settings.
- Prepare the presenting PPT well, and make sure it can be played smoothly.
In terms of the best way to record yourself while presenting your PowerPoint presentation, EaseUS RecExperts is the best screen recorder to try. There are various ways how this app works with the built-in Webcam and captures different types of content smoothly.
The software is one of the top webcam recorders available for direct user recording with clear audio and video conditions. You can use it to record PowerPoint presentations with audio and video with no lag. Here, you can decide to switch off sound or microphone if you need to for your project type (depending on if you need to record narration).
- Utilize the embedded media player and video editor here.
- Auto-split and auto-stop functionality is available.
- Multiple recording modes are available, like multi-screen, a selected region, and full-screen.
- Scheduled recording is supported.
- Output video in multiple formats.
- Extract audio from the video.
- Enhance the video in 4K and 8K levels.
- Advanced AI-based functionality is available for screen recording without background noise.
- No lagging issue with the recordings.
- Each license servers one computer.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS RecExperts on your computer. Choose a recording mode from "Full Screen" or "Region". To record a part of the screen, select the recording area manually.
Step 2. After selecting the recording mode, click on the camera sign on the interface. This will let the tool record your screen and the webcam at the same time.
Step 3. You can also change the background with the AI Recognition ot green screen feature. Classroom, blur, studio, or your local images are supported. Just click "Webcam" > "Settings" > "Remove Background" to download and use these modules. Then, click the "REC" button to start recording.
Step 4. After recording, the recording list window will open. Here you can view, split, delete, manage your recordings easily.
If you want to record your PowerPoint window while also saving your facial expressions through the camera view, Bandicam allows that functionality. Press the red button to begin the recording process and make further edits before the final release.
- Record different elements (screen/webcam) for 10 minutes, each recording to unlimited duration.
- Different types of recording like screen recording and webcam recording simultaneously.
- Activate the scheduled recording button for instant capturing.
- Strong HDMI and Webcam recording quality is available.
- Record the files in AVI or MP4 format.
- Image Capture functionality is supported.
- You can handle other recording processes, like recording a gameplay on PC.
- Limitations on the recording time duration with the free version.
- One needs to pay to get rid of watermarks.
Step 1: Access Bandicam > Full-screen mode.
Step 2: Go to Settings and choose the microphone device you are using as the Microphone option.
Step 3: Use Advanced settings to select the "Add webcam overlay to video" option to insert your webcam-based view while recording the PowerPoint presentation.
Step 4: Tap the REC button to begin recording after starting the presentation. Tap the end button when it is done.
Step 5: To see the final file, go to Home > Video. Save or edit the video file from here.
It is possible to record slide shows on PowerPoint presentations with the Movavi Screen Recorder. Plus, you can make drawings on the video you record, making it simple to create a usable tutorial video.
With both the desktop and online versions, you can record your screen and webcam view.
- Directly capture webcam-based imagery with simple taps.
- Draw directly on the recorded video.
- Edit a voice recording as needed.
- Showcase the mouse cursor movements and keystrokes.
- Record online calls, webinars, tutorials, etc.
- Supports up to 4K resolution for recording.
- Recording part of the screen and smoothly modifying the recording settings.
- Sometimes the software faces functional crashes mid-use.
- Each payment license focuses on per PC device.
Step 1: Access the Movavi software and press Record Video > Start Capture. Press the Stop Capture button when done.
Step 2: Tap on the cogwheel icon to open program settings and choose Webcam. Then, set the parameters like resolution, position, and other settings.
Step 3: Hit the Record button to begin this process and then the Stop button to finish. Make further edits to it after adding the file to Movavi Video Editor.
CamStudio is one of the best apps to try recording a PowerPoint with both the webcam and screen views. You can depend on the Video Annotation feature here to personalize the video project with the recorded slides on the screen.
- Insert anti-aliased high-grade screen captions into recordings.
- Advanced Video Annotation feature for adding webcam-based self-recording.
- Personalized Lossless Codec is available on this app.
- Decide a section of the screen or camera to capture directly.
- Open-source screen recorder functionality here.
- Real-time picture-in-picture support while recording is in progress.
- Personalize the video recording screen layout midway.
- Mainly available for Windows users to try out.
- Viewing the SWF videos can become complex to handle.
Step 1: Open the PowerPoint presentation and CamStudio software side by side.
Step 2: On the PowerPoint, click on Set up Slide Show > presented by the speaker. Make other configurations and press OK.
Step 3: On CamStudio, set the recording region and set the parameters. Then, hit the red record button.
Step 4: Choose Options to change the Video Options settings. Set up the webcam and webcam feature for recording and play the recorded video on screen to record it with CamStudio.
Indeed, multiple applications are available that you will find with this function when you search how to record myself presenting a PowerPoint online. Not to mention, they all provide high-quality performance in the processes they handle. However, which one is the best option?
Read this comparison-based table to get an idea.
|Windows, Mac, web-based
Monthly- USD 19.95;
Yearly- USD 39.95;
Business- USD 99.95,
Lifetime- USD 69.95
Annual- USD 33.26;
Lifetime- USD 44.96
Screen Recorder (annual): USD 18.13;
Screen Recorder (One-Time Purchase)- USD 24.17;
Video Suite- USD 33.12
|CamStudio (as cost amount); EaseUS RecExperts (as per option variety)
|Yes, for 30 days.
|Yes, for 30 days.
|EaseUS RecExperts or Movavi Screen Recorder (online)
|Easy- Medium level
|Easy- Medium level
|Easy- Medium level
As per this comparison, EaseUS RecExperts is a premium selection for recording yourself and screen with the PowerPoint presentation. So, the recommendation you will get here to this software. Download it and give the software a try.
Yet, check out the different apps mentioned for a clearer understanding of how they work. Finally, you can decide on the recording software to use long-term.
In the context of how to record myself presenting a PowerPoint, certain questions are also common. Here are the main ones to take note of.
1. How do I record a PowerPoint presentation as a video?
You can record the PowerPoint presentation as a video using a secondary screen recorder tool like Movavi, CamStudio, etc. Even the in-built Game Bar feature allows Windows users to make this recording and save it as an MP4 video file.
2. How do I record myself presenting a PowerPoint in Zoom?
You can utilize the EaseUS RecExperts software to record yourself while presenting the PowerPoint presentation on Zoom. It is because the app supports multi-screen recording support. Directly, you can choose the Share Screen option on Zoom for live viewing.
3. How can I record a video on my desktop and voice over it in PowerPoint?
At the top right part of the PowerPoint window, you will see a Record icon after you open it. You can choose the Record button to begin the process and set the microphone option for audio connection to record your voiceover.