Table of Contents
- Record Browser Screen on Windows 10
- Record Browser Screen with Game Bar
- Record Browser Screen with Gmail
- Feasible Browser Screen Recorder
- FAQs about Recording Browser Screen
There are quite a few circumstances where you might want to record the browser screen. Maybe you want to record a moving scene when watching an online movie, or maybe you want to record the change going on on your screen. Whatever the situation is, you can use a screen recorder to record your browser screen.
Taking screenshots is simple with the help of hotkeys on your keyboard, but recording a browser video can be more complicated. But no worries, we will show you how to record screen on your different browsers easily. Just read ahead to get detailed tutorials.
To record the browser screen on Windows 10, you will need EaseUS RecExperts. Compatible with the commonly used Windows system, including the newest Windows 11, this Mac and Windows screen recorder meets all your requirements.
This tool can record your browser screen and save it as a video. No matter what browser you use, Chrome, Firefox, or others, this tool can record all the activities on your screen. Check more information on this tool below.
- Record full screen on Windows 10
- Record part of the screen and the audio
- Record the browser screen as a GIF
- Record Google Meet and other online meetings
- Play the recorded video with speed control
Now, download the software from the button below and check the steps to record the browser screen. Here we take Firefox as an example.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS RecExperts on your computer. Before recording, you can choose from two recording modes. To record the whole screen, choose the "Full Screen" mode; to record a part of the screen, select "Region".
Step 2. You can also choose to record the screen with your webcam, system sound, microphone. Just click to select them. You can also set auto split, auto recording with various functions on the interface.
Step 3. Then, click on the red "REC" button to start recording. To pause the recording, click on the white double vertical bar; to end the recording, click on the red square sign. They are located on the menu bar appearing on your screen.
Step 4. After recording, you will be led to the recording list. Here you can view, split, extract audio, take screenshots, ans manage your recordings, etc. To start a new recording with previous settings, click on the "REC" button on the top of the window.
Your Windows OS comes with a built-in screen recorder tool called Game Bar. Although Xbox Game Bar recording was mainly used to record gameplay, you could also expand its functionalities to other domains.
This tool is an excellent choice for recording the browser screen on your Windows computer. With this recorder, you can record the entire screen on your browser and save it to a video. Check the steps below to learn how to do it.
Step 1. Press the "Windows + I" key combinations to launch the "Settings" page. Head over to Gaming and enable the "Game Bar" toggle.
Step 2. Launch Chrome and go to the page that needs to be recorded.
Step 3. Now hit the "Windows + G" key combinations to launch Game Bar.
Step 4. Click the "Capture" button and hit the "Start Recording" button to begin the recording.
Step 5. Once you are done with the recording, hit the "Stop" button to stop. You can click "Show all Captures" to find your recorded videos.
Gmail is mainly seen as a tool for sending and accepting emails. However, not many people know that it can also be used to record a video. With the Compose function, you can record video on a PC in Windows 10 with easy steps. Now let's take a look at the detailed tutorial below.
Step 1. Go to Gmail and click on the "Compose" button.
Step 2. Click on the new screencast icon in the toolbar along the bottom of the email composition pane. Then, the recording process will start.
Step 3. When you finish, your video will take a few seconds to render. After that, it will appear embedded in your new email with a preview window. You can preview the video before sending it out or send it directly.
Besides the tools introduced, we want to give you some other browser screen recorders here. Just have a look at them.
Screencast-O-Matic Launcher is a screen recorder and free download video editor that you can use to record from your browser. With this tool, you can easily record your desktop, browser, and webcam before creating and editing a video from it.
You can use the built-in drawing tool and a voice narration facility to make it better during recordings. Also, you can add music and captions to your recordings to create engaging videos. Some fantastic transitions and video effects are also provided to enhance your video quality. Check out more about it below.
- Allow users to record up to 15 minutes
- Add various video effects to the video
- Add images, text, and other elements
Droplr is another all-in-one free video recording software known in the form of a Chrome extension. It offers the easiest way to capture recordings on a browser. After recording, the captured videos will be saved automatically to the cloud storage. If you want to share the recording, share the link to your recording on the clipboard.
Moreover, it can also be used to take screenshots. If you took a screenshot with this tool, you could download the screenshot in PNG format. You can also edit the screenshot by adding text annotations. Check its features below.
- Support screen capturing and recording
- Allow URL sharing, file storage, and analyzing
- Enable users to drag-n-drop files to upload them
CloudApp Screen Recorder
CloudApp screen recorder is the last one we want to introduce to you. It can capture the screen of your browser webpage as a video and then you can share it instantly. With this tool, you can record the screen with voice and face.
If you take screenshots with it, you can add a few extra elements to your captured image. For instance, you can drop in some annotations and shapes. Check out more about it below.
- Record whole or any part of the webpage
- Capture the screen in HD formats
- Add your voice while recording videos
Here we gathered some frequently asked questions. Let's check the answers together.
1. How do I record my Chrome screen?
You may use EaseUS RecExperts to record Chrome screens.
- 1. Go to the page you want to record on your Chrome browser and launch EaseUS RecExperts.
- 2. Click "Full Screen" or "Region" to choose the area you want to capture.
- 3. Click "Settings" to select a format for your screencast and specify other options as you feel appropriate. Then click "OK" to save the settings.
- 4. Go to the main interface and click "REC" to start recording.
- 5. You will see the toolbar where you can pause or stop the recording. Click on the according button to do what you want.
- 6. Once the recording is done, all your recordings will be kept in the recording list.
2. How do I record my screen on a Windows browser?
You may launch Game Bar on your Windows computer and follow the options below to start recording.
- 1. Click the "Start Recording" button;
- 2. Use the "Win + Alt + R" keyboard combination.
3. Can I record a video from a website?
The answer is yes. With EaseUS RecExperts, you can record s video from the website on any browser, including Chrome and Firefox.
We believe you found a proper way to record the browser screen from the content above. If you are unsure which way to choose, choose EaseUS RecExperts. It can record the whole or part of your screen with audio and webcam, online record meetings like Zoom, and record gameplay with easy steps.
Was This Page Helpful?