Table of Contents
- Record Facebook Video Calls/Live Videos on PC
- Record Facebook Live Videos/Video Call on iPhone/iPad
- Record Facebook Live Video on Android Phone
- Record Facebook Live Video/Video Call on Mac
- Record Facebook Video FAQs
Facebook is one of the most popular and biggest social media platforms on the internet. Sometimes you may want to record the Facebook video call to keep the precious moments with your families or capture your favorite Facebook streaming videos. But, which is the best way to do that?
If you have a problem finding a video recording for Facebook videos, this post is for you. This article will offer you some best Facebook video recorders for both video calls and live videos. Besides that, the tutorials about how to record Facebook video calls and how to record live on Facebook with them will also be included.
Related Article: >> Top 10 Free Facebook Video Downloaders
EaseUS RecExperts for Windows could be the first Mac and Windows screen recorder for recording video and audio on a Windows PC as it is compatible with most versions of Windows OS, such as Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and even Windows 11.
The video quality of output video might be the top concern of many people who want to record videos. If you want to record a Facebook video of high resolution, EaseUS RecExperts is great for you. This software can also be used to record a Zoom meeting.
In addition to that, you can choose the sound source freely. It's able to record the video with its original sound, record screen with microphone, or both of those sounds simultaneously. If you want to record the webcam as an overlay for the video, this recorder can also be useful. All in all, you can capture anything on Facebook using this great recorder.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Offer built-in media player and trimming tool to edit the recordings
- Support various commonly-used formats for the output video/audio
- A great webcam recorder to capture screen and yourself simultaneously
- Support recording automatically using a task scheduler
This recorder is suitable for any occasion. You can use it to record video from Facebook, YouTube, and Netflix with ease. Before following the tutorial, click on the button below to download it for free.
Step 1. Install and launch EaseUS RecExperts on your devices. Choose the "Full Screen" recording mode or select the recording area in the "Region" mode.
Step 2. Choose to record the system sound, microphone sound or none by clicking on the according buttons. Start the video call with your friends. When it's time to start recording, click on the red "REC" button to begin.
Step 3. To pause the recording, you can click on the white double vertical bar or press "F10" on your keyboard. To end the recording, click on the red square sign or press "F9".
Step 4. After recording, you can view the recorded videos in the pop-up recording list. You can also make simple changes to the recodings here.
Feel it's difficult to record someone's Instagram live? This post will make it easy for everyone with some screen recording software.
Can you record Facebook video calls on iOS devices without downloading any other application? It is straightforward for iPhone or iPad users to record a Facebook video with the device itself.
If your iPhone or iPad is in iOS 11 or 12, you can do the task easily. You can record screen and audio are the stunning features of it. It is a perfect way to help record video from Facebook on your iPhone and iPad for most users. Do you want to know how to record a Facebook video with an iOS screen recorder? Check the following tutorial steps.
How to Record Facebook Messenger Video Calls on iPhone:
- Step 1. Tap "Settings" > "Control Centre" > "Customize Controls". Find "Screen Recording" in the bottom list and tap the "+" button beside it.
- Step 2. Swipe down from the top-right of the screen, and the Control Centre will be opened. Tap the screen recording button and press "Start Recording" to start recording Facebook video calls or live streaming video on Facebook. Tap Microphone Audio to capture the audio chat.
- Step 3. If you are going to stop recording, tap the red bar and confirm to stop recording. Then your screen recording video file will be saved in Photos, where you can play and edit it.
DU Recorder is a Facebook video recorder that allows you to record a video of whatever is happening on your Android screen. If you need to record a Facebook video call or record streaming video on your Android, you can not miss this app. Using it, you can easily record gameplay, video calls, or some other streaming videos on your mobile phone directly. Also, once you have recorded the video, you can edit it with the editing tool supported by the application, like trimming, merging, or adding music.
This application offers you many options to adjust the video's quality, resolution, FPS (up to 60 FPS), and many more. It is a fantastic application for you to register everything and anything you can do on your Android screen.
Here's How to Record Facebook Live Video on Android:
Step 1. Download DU Recorder on Google Play.
Step 2. Open DU Recorder, and you will see the record window. Click the start button and record your video call or live streaming video.
Step 3. Click the stop button when you want to stop recording.
For Mac users, many fantastic screen recorders can help your record Facebook video calls on the market, and some are free, some are paid. Given that many of you may be searching for great Facebook call recorders to do the task, we will show you two useful screen recording software - EaseUS RecExperts for Mac and QuickTime Player.
1. EaseUS RecExperts for Mac
Except for Windows PC, EaseUS RecExperts also can run on Mac easily. You can capture Facebook video calls and live streaming videos in any size you need with this Mac screen recorder. Also, with its help, you are able to take screenshots to keep some brilliant moments while recording. Last but least, there is an inbuilt player that enables you to preview your recordings with one click.
- Capture full screen, or part of the screen flexibly
- Record screen and webcam simultaneously
- Record internal audio on Mac or capture audio from an external audio device
- Allow you to create a scheduled recording task
- Enable you to task screenshots effortlessly
Click the below button to download the best screen recorder for Mac and begin your recording.
Step 1. Download and launch EaseUS RecExperts on your Mac. To capture the whole screen, click on the "Full Screen" button from the main interface. If you want to customize the recording area, choose the "Region" button.
Step 2. To record the screen with audio, hit the Sound icon from the bottom left side of the toolbar. The audio resources can be your external sound or system audio. Based on your needs, enable the target option.
Step 3. Before capturing, you can change the output format of the recorded video by clicking "Settings" from the main interface. Then, scroll down the menu of Output format for Video. Choose the output type as you like.
Step 4. Once done, click the REC button to begin recording. It captures anything displayed on your Mac screen. When you are done, click the Stop button. Then you can watch the recorded video from "Recordings".
2. QuickTime Player
QuickTime Player is a wonderful media player for Mac users. You can play various format files with it. Is it only a player? Of course not. This freeware also can help you do many basic screen recording activities, like capturing video calls or making simple tutorials. If you are going to record Facebook video call, check the below steps.
How to Record Live on Facebook with QuickTime Player on Mac:
Step 1. Launch QuickTime Player on your Mac. Click "File" > "New Screen Recording". Then join a Facebook video call or open a streaming video.
Step 2. Click the small triangle button to adjust the settings. At the same time, you can join a Facebook video call or play a streaming Facebook video.
Step 3. Click the red button to start the Facebook video, and you can choose to capture the entire screen or customized area of it.
Step 4. Choose the "Stop" button on the menu bar to stop recording. Later, you can get the recording video file in the *.MOV format.
In this part, we give you some of the frequently asked questions and their answers. Let's have a look at them together.
1. Can you screen-record Facebook videos without them knowing?
The answer is yes. Since Facebook will not notify the person that you are recording his/her stories, you can screen-record Facebook videos without them knowing.
2. How do I record music and video from Facebook?
You can do it by following the steps below:
- 1. Slide down the control center on your phone, and click the recording icon.
- 2. Open the audio or video from Facebook to start recording.
- 3. Click the "Stop" button and the Facebook recording will be in the camera roll.
3. How do I record a video to post on Facebook?
You need to first record a video using your phone, and follow the steps below to post the video on Facebook.
- 1. Tap "Photo" at the top of your "Feed".
- 2. Tap "Video" and choose the recorded video from your phone.
- 3. Tap "Post" and your video will be posted afterward.
All of the Facebook call recorders and live video recorders mentioned in this article can help you record Facebook video calls or live videos without any effort. According to your system OS and your needs, choose the best software to do the task.
For all the screen recording software, you can not miss EaseUS RecExperts. You can record videos of lives and calls on Facebook with a few simple clicks. What's more, there will not be a watermark on the recorded videos.
Was This Page Helpful?