Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses …Read full bio
Crystal Chen is very interested in technology products. Experiencing many technological applications, She is willing to solve users' problems through writing tech-related articles. Through her words, you can find various solutions to solve one issue. …Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Jerry is a fan of science and technology, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. He loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. All the topics he chooses aim to offer users more instructive information.…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, screen recorder, disk clone, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on various computer issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Screen recording with mouse effects refers to a recording function that can record the mouse cursor's movement on your desktop screen and highlight the location of each click. This function makes it easier for viewers to follow along with the presented content, see where the mouse clicks on the screen, and avoid misunderstandings.
Recording a screen with the mouse click effect is especially useful for tutorials, online presentations, and demos. This post will show you 5 best screen recorders with a mouse click effect during video-capturing. Keep reading and find one that you like.
The Benefits of Using a Screen Recorder with Mouse Click Effect
Screen recording with mouse cursor effects feature provides numerous advantages over the traditional common screen recording and is a valuable tool for content creators to demonstrate their tutorial.
Here are the benefits of screen recording with the mouse cursor effect:
- Highlight Key Points: It allows you to clearly and effectively communicate with your viewers by highlighting your cursor click.
- Save More Time: Compared with the traditional screen recording, the screen recording with mouse click effects saves you the time to add a cursor or annotations to highlight the main contents.
- Improve Engagement: With the mouse click guideline, viewers tend to pay more attention to the designated area and increase engagement.
- More Professional: Using a cursor to highlight the contents will add an extra layer of detail and make it look more professional and expert.
5 Best Screen Recorders with Mouse Click Effect
There are tons of screen recorder out there, but how do you know which are the best?
To help you find the best screen recorder free download with mouse click effect, we tested and compared 10+ popular products on the market and select the 5 best ones to share with you. Now let's check the following testing statistics.
|🔢 Tested software||16|
|⏳ Time duration||3 weeks|
|💻 Tested devices||An HP laptop, a Macbook Air|
|💽 Record content||video tutorial, gameplay record, online meeting, presentation|
|⚖ How we evaluate the result||UI, video output quality, compatibility, performance|
|🏆 Most recommended one||EaseUS RecExperts|
A Quick Guide to the Best Screen Recorder with Mouse Click Effect
1. EaseUS RecExperts (Windows & Mac)
EaseUS RecExperts is one of the most popular screen recorders out there and can satisfy your needs to record screens with a mouse click effect. It is a robust and user-friendly screen recording software with a range of features, including adding a mouse-click effect to your videos. It offers a simple and intuitive interface that is easy to use, making it an excellent choice for beginners.
- Capture the whole screen or record part of the screen
- Allows you to add mouse click effects and annotations during recording
- Record screen, webcam, and audio at the same time
- Record 2D/3D gameplay without a time limit
- Edit the screen while recording
- Edit video and audio with some basic editing features
- Supports recording multiple screens at the same time
- Set scheduled recording plan to record screen automatically
- Multiple output formats
- Share videos on various platforms, like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
🙋♂️ User Review:
Up To 30% Off EaseUS RecExperts— CouponBre (@CouponBre) November 17, 2022
All-in-one screen recorder, webcam, media player, audio, game, live video recordings & video editor
👉 Get it now! https://t.co/7hzGBFh2DQ#couponbre #easeuscoupon #easeusdeals #easeusrecexperts #screenrecorder #livevideorecorder #videoediting pic.twitter.com/97A3i1XxdG
2. Bandicam (Windows)
Bandicam is another commonly used screen recorder with many recording features, and it also allows you to record the mouse cursor movement during the recording process. It's a lightweight and easy-to-use Windows screen recorder tool that is great for capturing gameplay, tutorials, and other types of content.
- Draw and outline on your video in real-time
- Record webcam and screen simultaneously
- Supports scheduled recording and starts recording at a specific time automatically
- Add a mouse click effect and animation during the recording
- Record audio only
3. Camtasia (Windows & Mac)
Camtasia is a great screen recording software for professionals because of its complicated user interface. But if you are familiar with its features, you can fully use it to record the screen with a mouse click effect. It is the choice for professional users to create educational tutorials, presentations, and product demos and keep their audience focused on the action with text, shapes, animations, etc.
- High-quality video recording
- Record mouse cursor movement to enhance viewer engagement
- Compress video size without losing quality
- Supports screen record with camera on Mac and Windows
- Supports multiple video and audio formats
- Offers a free trial version
4. OBS Studio (Windows & macOS & Linux）
OBS Studio is a free, open-source screen recorder explicitly made for live streaming and video recording. The majority of gamers choose to record their games as they go along. Players who click on a specific place can capture the mouse click effect using OBS. This feature increases engagement by allowing viewers to focus on the area where the cursor is currently located.
- Professional screen recording settings
- Capture cursor movement while recording the screen
- High-performance audio and video capturing in real time
- Set multiple scenes, and switch between them seamlessly
- Set hotkeys for each action to get access to them quickly
- Provides a wide array of configuration options
5. Icecream Screen Recorder (Windows)
A Windows screen capture utility called Icecream Screen Recorder can record all or a portion of the screen. You may record the screen of numerous apps, webinars, Zoom meetings, WhatsApp chats, video tutorials, live broadcasts, etc. using this simple-to-use tool. With it, you may doodle while screen capturing and move the mouse cursor while recording, giving your recording additional appeal.
- Record full or selected part of the screen
- Add annotation while recording
- Upload and share videos to various platforms
- Many free features are available
- Scheduled recording
The Final Words
In conclusion, screen recording with a mouse click effect is useful for businesses, educators, and content producers who wish to make tutorials or instructional videos. It enables the viewer to participate in the actions displayed on the screen, which improves comprehension and lessens confusion. Additionally, it offers a visual indication highlighting the specific activities on the screen.
EaseUS RecExperts has several features that make it a fantastic option for beginners or anyone seeking an easy-to-use UI. It supports a variety of video and audio formats and offers high-quality recording with little system resource utilization. You may schedule recording jobs, and it provides basic post-production editing tools. Download and use it, it will never let you down.
FAQs on Screen Recorder with Mouse Click Effect
1. Can you record mouse movements?
Many screen recorders allow capturing mouse movement while recording screens. EaseUS RecExperts is an excellent screen recorder you can use to record mouse cursors with ease. While recording, move and highlight the important contents, and it will include the movement in the video.
2. How do I add a mouse cursor to a video?
You can add a mouse cursor during or after the screen recording. While capturing the screen, you need to use third-party software that allows recording the mouse movement; and move your mouse, the tool will record the cursor. Or, you can add a cursor after the recording, which requires a video-editing feature.
3. How do I add a mouse click effect in Windows 10?
First, find and download a video editing tool compatible with Windows 10, like EaseUS RecExperts. While recording the screen, move your mouse; the tool will capture the cursor movement and show it in the video.
One-click to capture anything on screen!
No Time Limit, No watermarkStart Recording