Table of Contents
- Method 1. Record YouTube Audio with EaseUS RecExperts ★★★
- Method 2. Record Audio from YouTube with Audacity
- Method 3. Capture Audio from YouTube with Online Video Converter
- Method 4. Record Audio from YouTube with Free Sound Recorder
- Method 5. Download YouTube Video and Convert it to MP3
When watching a fantastic YouTube video, the background music may appeal to you the most. While if you look for a touching song on the internet, you may find it unavailable. How can you get heart-touching music easily and quickly to add it to your playlist for offline enjoyment?
There are many screen and audio recorder software available for this task. This post offers five YouTube audio recorders with detailed methods to record audio from YouTube. Just take a quick look below.
As the best YouTube recorder, EaseUS RecExperts is compatible with Windows and Mac computers. This part will offer you guides on how to save audio from YouTube videos on Windows and Mac, respectively.
#1. Record YouTube Audio with EaseUS RecExperts on Windows
EaseUS RecExperts can be a YouTube audio recorder that has attracted much attention since its launch. This Windows screen recorder allows recording sound from YouTube and other social media platforms easily. Meanwhile, you can choose the recorded YouTube audio formats in MP3, AAC, AAC, FLAC, WAV, WMA, or OGG effortlessly.
Apart from that, it also can help you solve the problem easily if you don't know how to record a YouTube video in high quality. Most importantly, it allows you to record without time limit and watermark.
- Record audio in high quality without any background noise
- Capture the audio/video in different formats
- Allow you to record audio from system or external devices
- One-click to trim audio recordings
Try this excellent recorder to capture YouTube sound and video!
Here's a video tutorial that helps you save audio from YouTube with no hassle:
00:00 - Introduction
00:19 - Record YouTube Audio with EaseUS RecExperts
How to Record Audio from YouTube Using EaseUS RecExperts for Windows:
First, you need to open the YouTube video from which you want to record the audio.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS RecExperts and choose "Audio" (looks like a speaker) from the left side of the interface. Select the sound source by clicking on the speaker sign (the system sound) or the mic sign (the microphone). Or, you can record them both at the same time.
Step 2. Hit "REC" button to start recording audio. To finish it, you just click on the red square icon to stop the recording.
Step 3. After that, the recording list window will pop up automatically. You can listen to or edit the recording with built-in tools.
#2. Record Audio from YouTube with EaseUS RecExperts on Mac
This Mac screen recorder supports capturing audio from various platforms, like YouTube, FaceBook, etc. For YouTube audio, choose "System sound" to record internal audio Mac. If you need to add something like your voice from the microphone, this YouTube audio recorder can also be helpful. As it supports many popular audio formats, such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, etc., you can freely choose from them.
Besides, the Mac screen capture allows recording your screen and even record screen with audio on Mac with ease. The built-in video/audio player and editor enable you to view and trim the recordings in simple clicks.
Don't miss this all-in-one recorder. Click the button below to get this YouTube sound recorder on Mac.
How to capture MP3/FLAC/AAC with this YouTube Audio Recorder on Mac:
Step 1. Download and launch EaseUS RecExperts for Mac, and click on the "Audio" option.
Step 2. Click the "Sound" icon to select the audio sources.
Step 3. Two buttons enable you to record system sound, microphone audio, or both of them. Click on "OK" to confirm your choice and click "REC" to start recording.
Step 4. Once done, you can stop the recording, and the captured audio will be automatically saved on Mac.
Audacity is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio recorder and editor for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. It can help you record streaming audio from different platforms, including YouTube.
You can use it to save sound from YouTube videos with a few simple clicks. After that, you can even edit your recordings to your per liking here.
How to record music from YouTube using Audacity:
Step 1. Perform a YouTube video if you want to capture sound. Download and install Audacity.
Step 2. Then open Audacity and hit "Edit" > "Preferences" from the top menu. In the Devices section, you need to locate the "Recording" section.
Step 3. Next, click "Stereo Mix" under the Device section.
If the option is not available, you can follow the steps to enable it:
- Open Control Panel, and go to "Hardware and sound > Sound > Recording."
- Right-click with the mouse on the blank space, and select "Show Disabled Devices."
- The Stereo Mix device should now be visible. Right-click on it and select "Enable."
- If the Stereo Mix option is still unavailable, it is likely because your computer has an integrated sound card. Stereo Mix is not available with built-in sound cards, and you cannot download streaming audio from a YouTube video. You'd better try another solution in this post.
Step 4. Click "OK" to save the new sound settings. Open the Audacity again to work with the Stereo Mix option.
Step 5. Open your YouTube video and hit the record button. When the process completes, click "Stop". The file can be exported and saved to the wanted device with the MP3 file format.
For those who don't want to download any software, an online YouTube audio recorder is the best choice. It does not require much technical know-how, and you don't have to install anything on your computer. Here, I'd like to let you know how to use the sites to record and convert YouTube audio. A couple of websites offer this service; the most important thing is to find a trustworthy online application. Take Online Video Converter, for example. This free tool promises that every video you record by their service will have the original, top sound quality available.
Record YouTube Audio, using Online Video Converter:
Step 1. Go to the YouTube video page and copy the video URL you want to save as an MP3 audio file.
Step 2. Open Online Video Converter on the internet, and then paste your video URL in the text field available at the top of the website page.
Step 3. Below the text field, make sure Format: .mp3 is selected in the drop-down list.
Step 4. Click the "Start" button. When the process completes, you will get a download option. Select "Download" to save the YouTube video as an MP3 audio file.
Free Sound Recorder is an excellent audio recorder that can help you capture sound from social media platforms with ease. It allows you to record music from any online music site like Grooveshark and YouTube. Most importantly, you need to pay nothing for tons of newly released songs and classic albums. Now, enjoy the recorded online music on your music player!
How to record music from YouTube with Free Sound Recorder:
Step 1. Download and Install Free Sound Recorder. Open it and perform you YouTube audio.
Step 2. Click "Record" to activate the online music recorder. Hit "Show mixer window" to choose the sound source from "Recording Mixer."
Step 3. Then, select the proper recording device. Hit "Stereo Mix" from the "Recording Device" drop-down menu. Then, adjust the volume and balance.
Step 4. Go to "Options > "General Settings". Choose an output format for YouTube audio. Play the YouTube video you want to record. Click "Start recording" to start.
Step 5. Once done, you can stop the recording and export it with information about the artist and the song.
Another way to get songs from YouTube videos is by downloading the video first and converting it to MP3. The easiest way to download YouTube videos is by using a free YouTube downloader - EaseUS MobiMover. With it, you can do the following things:
- Save online videos to iPhone/iPad without iTunes or jailbreak
- Rip audio from YouTube (PC, Mac, laptop) with high quality
- Download YouTube videos in MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, and more formats
- Download videos from popular website like YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Steps to download a YouTube Video with EaseUS MobiMover:
Step 1. Launch EaseUS MobiMover. Go to "Video Downloader".
Step 2. Copy the URL for the YouTube video. Paste it into the bar and tap the "Download" button.
Step 3. Then MobiMover will quickly analyze the URL and download the YouTube video to your computer.
After downloading, you can convert YouTube videos to MP3 for free with a free MP4 to MP3 converter - EaseUS Video Editor. This professional video editing software can edit Windows videos easily and comes with an auxiliary function of extracting audio from any videos. By the way, you can detach the sound from the video if you want to get the audio quickly.
To Sum Up
You can always get help with the five efficient audio recording methods with the best free YouTube audio recorder. Or you can also download YouTube videos and convert them to wanted audio formats.
The easiest method to capture audio from YouTube is to use audio recording software. Try a helpful audio recorder like EaseUS RecExperts. It can help capture the internal audio on Windows and Mac.
Record Audio from YouTube FAQs
Some frequently asked questions about capturing audio from YouTube are listed here.
1. What are the best YouTube audio recorders?
The 4 best YouTube sound recorders are:
2. How to download songs from YouTube?
To download songs from YouTube, try an audio downloader.
1. Launch EaseUS MobiMover. Go to Video Downloader and download YouTube videos to your computer.
2. Copy the URL of the YouTube video, paste it into the bar, and then tap the Download button.
3. Then MobiMover will quickly analyze the URL and download the YouTube video to your computer.
Then, convert the video to MP3 format with ease.
3. How to record a YouTube video?
To record YouTube video with sound, try software like Online Video Converter.
1. Go to the YouTube video page and copy the video URL you want to save as an MP3 audio file.
2. Open Online Video Converter on the internet.
3. Paste your video URL. Make sure Format: .mp3 is selected in the drop-down list.
4. Click the Start button. When the process completes, hit Download to save the video as MP3 audio.
4. How to convert YouTube video to MP3?
You can convert YouTube videos to MP3 using EaseUS Video Editor.
1. Launch EaseUS Video Editor. Import the target file by clicking Import or dragging it into EaseUS Video Editor.
2. Right-click on the target file you would like to convert and select Add to project.
3. Click Export to start converting the target file. Select the desired audio format such as MP3 or AAC for the target file, rename it, and set the output folder.
Was This Page Helpful?