Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses …Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to screen recording, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean is recognized as one of the most professional writers in EaseUS. She has kept improving her writing skills over the past 10 years and helped millions of her readers solve their tech problems on PC, Mac, and iOS devices.…Read full bio
Jerry is a fan of science and technology, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. He loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. All the topics he chooses aim to offer users more instructive information.…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, screen recorder, disk clone, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on various computer issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Roblox is an online platform where game players and developers can play various gameplay effortlessly without others. And you can even build your own virtual world and create the gameplay as you like. Sometimes, you might want to keep and enjoy the wonderful moments or show your audiences or friends your creativity and cool manipulation, so an easy yet powerful screen recorder for Roblox is necessary.
This page will discuss the top 8 Roblox screen recorder software in detail. Thus, you can continue reading to find the best solution to record Roblox with audio.
What to Look for in Roblox Recorder
There are many things to consider when selecting a screen recorder for Roblox. Here are some of the things that we took into consideration when making the list below:
💻Compatibility: Roblox can run on different platforms, so you first need to choose a Roblox recorder that is compatible with your current device.
🎆Recording features: Some recorder only offers a few basic recording tools, so it is also necessary to check the recording features it provides, like customized recording parameters and more.
🎞️Recording quality: The higher the definition, the better the recording. Nobody wants to upload a video that looks low-quality. So, use an HD or even 4K screen recorder for Roblox.
- Compatibility: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 & macOS10.13 and later
- Best for: Creating professional Roblox gameplay recording
EaseUS RecExperts ranks at the top of our Roblox recorder list, letting you record any video and gameplay in HD or higher resolution. This software allows you to record part of screen, a full screen, or a single window flexibly; besides, you can freely choose to add webcam overlay and audio source based on your need during recording.
As for recording Roblox or other gameplay, it even lets you adjust the frame rate up to 144, which ensures there will be no lagging in your gameplay recording. Most importantly, this Windows screen recorder allows you to record as long as you want and will not leave any watermark on your recording. Just hit the below button to use it to record Roblox gameplay with good quality.
- It has a friendly user interface and intuitive workflow
- Provide a game mode to capture high-quality gameplay with simple clicks
- Work as a GIF recorder to record Roblox screen as GIF
- Record Roblox with voice and face
- Offer schedule recording, video editing, media playing, and more features
- Some functions are not available in the free version
- Compatibility: Windows
- Best for: Recording Roblox screen without installing other software quickly
If you are familiar with Roblox, you might know that this application has a built-in free Roblox screen recording software. You can easily find and enable the screen-recording feature in the menu interface, and then you can start recording the Roblox gameplay. It is easy to operate for anyone.
However, this built-in screen recorder only provides basic recording features - full-screen recording. You will fail if you want to record a specific region of your Roblox screen. In addition, you cannot export high-quality recorded videos to share on some social platforms.
- Embed in Roblox, and you don't need to download it
- Provide necessary recording features
- Easy to use
- Lack of advanced recording features, like partial screen recording, schedule recording, etc.
- The recording option is not available on macOS
- The recorded video quality is low
- Compatibility: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (64-bit)
- Best for: Recording Roblox screen with good quality on Windows
Bandicam is one of the most popular Roblox clipping software for PC. When you use it to start recording Roblox, you will find that there is no lagging and no FPS drop because this game recording software uses less CPU, GPU, and RAM resources. Plus, it makes it easy and possible to screen record Roblox with voice, without compromising performance.
More than that, this program can record many high-resolution games with extensive requirements of up to 4K UHD, 480 FPS resolution, and then export your recorded video in a small file size. It is worth mentioning that you can directly upload the recorded Roblox gameplay highlights to YouTube without additional encoding.
- Record gameplay up to 4K, 480 FPS
- Improve the recording performance with hardware acceleration
- Enhance gameplay or screen recording with the tool provided in real-time
- Not available for Mac
- Record up to 10 mins in the free version
- Compatibility: Windows & macOS & Linux
- Best for: Capture Roblox gameplay for completely free
If you are looking for a free yet multifunctional Roblox screen recorder, look no further than OBS Studio. It is a cross-platform and open source screen recorder that helps you with various screen recording activities, including capturing Roblox gameplays.
Like other Roblox clipping software mentioned here, OBS Studio lets you screen on record Roblox with audio or webcam as you like and then export the recorded video in your desired format. However, better than other Roblox screen recorders, this freeware also supports live streaming. And that means you can stream Roblox in OBS and even record it at the same time.
- Completely free
- Offer many advanced recording and editing features
- Provide powerful and easy-to-use configuration options
- A little complicated to use
- Compatibility: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, and Windows 7
- Best for: Recording Roblox gameplay on older Windows OS
Fraps is another popular Roblox screen recorder for PC users. While using it for Roblox gameplay recording, you can see how many frames per second you are getting in the corner of your screen. If you have a high standard for the recorded video, take it easy, as this professional screen recorder for Roblox can capture video up to 7680 * 4800. Plus, it lets you custom frame rates from 1 to 120 frames per second, making there is no FPS drop in your gameplay recording.
Moreover, you can choose to take screenshots with the press of a key while recording. The images will be saved in your folder automatically.
- Record screen/gameplays with sound at the same time
- Let users take screenshots anytime
- Show the FPS on your screen in real-time
- Only available for Windows users
- Cannot record webcam
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 11 & macOS 11.0, 13.0 and later
- Best for: Recording and editing Rolox gameplay at the same time easily and quickly
The last Roblox recorder we recommend is Camtasia, which is available for both Windows and Mac users. This recording software for Roblox enables you to screen record Roblox gameplay quickly within three simple steps. Once done, you can enhance your recordings with plenty of editing tools, as it embeds a video editor by default.
For instance, you can add background music, add your narration, insert emojis, or more based on your needs. When you are satisfied with the recorded video, you can export it to your local computer or directly share it with YouTube, Vimeo, or more online sites.
- Capture screen, audio, and webcam separately or simultaneously
- Offer a wide range of editing tools to enhance recorded files
- Let you do some real-time editing in screen recording
- A little expensive compared to other Roblox screen recorders
Top 7. TechSmith Capture
- Compatibility: iOS version 13.6 or above
- Best for: Recording high-quality Roblox gameplay on iPhone
TechSmith Capture is a good Roblox recorder for iOS users, which was launched by the TechSmith corporation in 2007. This app provides both recording and editing tools that will improve your Roblox recording experience. You can start a new screen recording from right inside TechSmith Capture by tapping the red record button located in the navigation bar!
- Record one or more full-screen video clips using the iOS system's global recording APIs
- Keep all of your screen recordings organized in the library
- Transport videos to Camtasia or Snagi
- Not available for Android
Top 8. AZ Screen Recorder
- Compatibility: Android & iOS
- Best for: Screen recording on Roblox on mobile devices
This is another Roblox recorder for mobile devices, and it is mainly used to record gameplay, demo videos, tutorials, screenshots, and more.
While recording Roblox gameplay footage with it, you can choose to adjust the recording parameters based on your needs, including the resolution, FPS, orientation, and more. Once done, you can share all your recordings directly on social platforms with one simple click.
- Support recording Roblox gameplay with both microphone audio and system sound
- Available for iOS and Android
- Provide some editing tools to enhance your Roblox game recording footage
- Crashed sometimes
- Limited features in the free version
The Bottom Line
On this page, we have discussed in detail the best free screen recorder for Roblox. After our testing and comparison, EaseUS RecExperts, undoubtedly beats all other Roblox screen recorders on the market. It provides a professional game recording mode, combines screen recording, audio recording, webcam recording, and even media editing features, and it will never disappoint you.
1. Does Roblox have a screen recorder?
Yes. Roblox does have a built-in screen recorder. This screen recorder provides basic recording features to simplify your whole game process; even a novice can handle it without hassle. Below is the tutorial to find and record in Roblox:
Step 1. Go to the experience and click on the menu button in the top left corner.
Step 2. Then, you will see the Record tab in the menu. To begin your Roblox gameplay recording, click Record Video to start it.
Step 3. Once done, you can find your recordings by clicking My Videos in the window that pops up.
2. What screen recorder is best for Roblox?
There are many screen recorders for Roblox on the market, like EaseUS RecExperts, OBS Studio, Fraps, Bandicam, and many more. As for the best screen recorder for Roblox, EaseUS RecExperts is the answer. This program lets you record Roblox in customized sizes, capture it with/without audio (webcam), and so on. Most importantly, you can record as long as you want.
3. How do you record Roblox without lag?
To record Roblox without lag, a no lag screen recorder will be helpful. Here, we take EaseUS RecExperts as an example:
Step 1. Download and install this Roblox screen recorder, then launch it.
Step 2. Choose your recording area, and enable the webcam and audio options if needed. Next, Click REC to start recording.
Step 3. When you end the recording, you will be brought to the preview window to watch your recorded videos.
4. Can I record Roblox on my phone?
Yes, you can record Roblox on your phone effortlessly. Whether you use iOS or Android devices, you can always rely on the built-in screen recorder:
Step 1. Open Roblox and play the game that you want to record.
Step 2. Enable the screen recording feature. For Android, go to the Quick Settings Menu to enable it; for iPhone, move to the Control Center to add a screen recording feature.
Step 3. When you are ready, you can click on the Record button to start the Roblox gameplay recording.