Table of Contents
Best 14 Screen Recorder for PC Without Watermark
There are many screen recording software that can help you capture screen, record gameplay, or do other screen recording activities on your computer easily. However, you will find that there will always be a watermark on your captured video files after recording. Sometimes, you may be annoyed by those watermarks, which will make the video almost useless. Then how to solve this problem?
To fix the problem, all you need is a screen recorder without watermark. Given that, we will introduce you to 14 free screen recorder with no watermark with full features. Now keep on reading to find the one that suits your needs best.
On this page, you can learn the best 12 screen recorder for PC without watermark. To find your desired one quickly, you can check the below table for a quick view.
|Product||Operating System||Area Selection||Editing Tool|
|Icecream Screen Recorder||Win/Mac||Yes||Yes|
|VLC Media Player||Win||No||No|
|Windows 10 Game DVR||Win||No||No|
Here we will show an excellent free screen recorder for Windows 10 without watermark to assist you in recording the screen - EaseUS RecExperts. It can run perfectly on both Windows and macOS computers.
This software makes it easy to capture the screen or live streams in a few simple clicks so that you can share the recorded videos to social media platforms quickly. Besides, it allows you to set a specific time for the recording, which is best for capturing meetings and live streams.
Apart from the basic recording options, it will automatically split the recordings according to the file size or recording time you set before. Also, the recording can stop automatically at a specific time, duration, or specific file size. Once done, this screen recorder for PC without watermark lets you enhance the quality, or edit the file, etc.
Screen Recorder No Watermark
OBS Studio is a free and open source screen recorder for video recording and live streaming, which enables you to record a screen without a watermark easily. This kind of screen recorder for PC free download without watermark can capture and mix video or audio with high performance and create scenes made of multiple sources, including windows captures, images, text, webcams, capture cards, and more. Moreover, it gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of broadcasting or recording.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Completely free and open source
- Support several different and customizable transitions
- Support excellent audio and video editing
- A little complicated for the beginners
ActivePresenter is another free screen recording software for both Windows and Mac users. It enables you to record your screen, webcam, microphone, and devices. Using it, you can record your screen as a full-motion video and embed it in a slide for further editing. Besides, this screen recorder with no watermark and time limit also offers many video editing tools, including cropping, splitting, burling, and many more. Thus, you can record and edit videos with this all-in-one software.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and Android
- Support smart screen capturing
- Offer basic and advanced audio and video editing tools
- A little difficult for beginners
Another Windows 10 screen recorder without watermark is Icecream Screen Recorder. This software runs on Windows and Mac perfectly. It lets you record your favorite games, webinars, live streaming audio or video, Skype call, and much more. Besides that, you also can record your screen along with audio and webcam at the same time. This software will make your work easier.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and Android
- Support recording any area of the screen, webcam, audio, and gameplay
- Upload your recordings directly to YouTube, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- For the free version, you can only record within 5 minutes
Screencast-O-Matic is a wonderful free screen recorder for PC with no watermark that enables you to capture your screen easily. With this screen capture, you can record the full screen or a selected area according to your needs, add a webcam, and use narrations to customize your video. Besides, it offers an easy way to upload your captured video to YouTube. You can try the paid version if you need more functions, which won't add a watermark to your output video.
- Simple and easy to use
- Create a video using various tools to zoom, add text and images
- Allow adjusting volume, sample rate, bitrate, etc.
- Share recordings to social media sites like YouTube
- It can record computer audios but the feature is only for Windows-running computer
TinyTake is another free screen capture without watermark for both Windows and Mac users. This screen capture allows you to record images and videos from your screen. Besides, you also can record video from the webcam. After recording, you can add comments and share these video or audio files with others in minutes.
- Capture a selected region, a window, or the full screen
- Store the screenshots and videos in the cloud
- Open, annotate and share an existing image
- Record a video for your screen (up to 120 minutes)
As a free no watermark screen recorder for PC, Free Cam can assist you in capturing videos on your computer easily and quickly. While capturing the screen, you can highlight your mouse cursor and mouse clicks to emphasize important details and steps. This portable screen recorder enables you to capture a 760p video smoothly. If you want to improve the video quality, you can upgrade to the pro version. Apart from capturing the screen, you can choose to record the microphone or the system sound according to your needs.
- Record any parts of your screen according to your needs
- Remove background noise and polish your audio with simple steps
- Offer some basic editing tools like trimming
- nly for Windows
ShareX is one of the popular no watermark screen recorder for PC on the market. This software allows you to capture your screen with a full screen, specific window, or a selected region. Once the recording is done, the output video will be saved automatically on your computer with high quality. What's more, it has a function to record screens fast without unlimited features. So this open-source screen recorder may be a good option for you.
- Free and open-source
- No file size and time limits
- Directly upload your recorded video and audio to YouTube or other platforms
- Basic user interface
Fraps is an incredible screen recorder for PC without watermark, performing professionally in video capture. Whether creating video tutorials, capturing streaming videos, or taking screenhost, you can always use this Windows screen recorder for all these tasks.
One of its greatest highlights is that this software will show how many frames per second you are getting in the corner of your screen while recording, and it also allows you to adjust the FPS according to your needs from 1 - 120 frames per second!
- Support recording screen, webcam, and even audio
- Help record gameplay without watermark and lag
- Capture audio and video up to 7680x4800
- The interface is a little outdated
Apart from OBS we mentioned before, there is another open-source screen recorder that lets you record screen without watermark, which is VLC Media Player.
Whether you use Windows, macOS, or even Linux computers, you can use this freeware to start any high-resolution screen recording activities with simple clicks. Unlike other programs, VLC is completely free to use, and it will never leave a watermark on your recordings.
Last but not least, you can use it to record anything on your computer with no time limit. To conclude, VLC is a free unlimited time screen recorder without watermark for almost all users.
- Cross-platform screen capture software
- There is no time limit for recording
- Export recordings in different formats
- Only support basic screen recording options
If you are using Windows 10 PC, you can try Windows 10 Game DVR - a built-in PC screen recorder with no watermark. It is mainly designed to help users capture their favorite gameplay. However, if you want, you also can use it to record anything on your computer screen, including lectures, podcasts, video calls, etc. Most importantly, it is a built-in screen recording program and completely free, which means you don't need to download or install any third-party software.
- Completely free and easy to use
- Simple and intuitive editing tools like trimming and cutting
- No watermark on the recorded footage
- Don't offer many recording modes
- Only work on Windows 10 computer
QuickTime Player is a multifunctional media player for Mac users. Actually, it is not only a player but a screen recorder. This free screen capture can help you record and share what's happening on your screen and save it as a video file with no watermark. Once you are satisfied with the recordings, you can also use a tool to save the video or share it to social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, etc. Most importantly, this program is a built-in Mac computer, and you don't need to download it again.
- Allow you to record audio or screen quickly
- Supports editing tools
- Limited features
- Recording internal system sound needs the third-party software
Screencastify is an online screen recorder with no watermark. It can help you capture, edit, and share videos in seconds. With Screencastify, you can record your desktop, browser tab, and even webcam with a few simple clicks. While recording screen, you can add a narration to your recordings with a microphone, or embed your webcam into the recorded video. Once done, it offers you options to merge, crop, trim, and add text to the video flexibly, then you can export it in full HD resolution.
- Allow you to record desktop, browser, and webcam
- Export as MP4, MP3, or GIF
- Record video in full HD resolution
- Offer some basic video editing tools
- No watermark on the recorded video
- Lots of ways to share your recordings
- Record each video for only 5 minutes
ScreenCam is one of the best screen recorders without watermark for Android users. It can capture your screen and work on your Android phones without root permission. While recording, you can record the audio along with the screen to make your recording more impressive. Besides that, it allows you to change the resolutions, frames, and bitrate to make a high-quality video recording based on your needs. If you are an Android user, this app will be helpful.
- No requirement for rooting
- No ads in the application
- Offer options to adjust bitrates/resolution/FPS
- Record screen with audio at the same time
- Lack of editing tools
The Bottom Line
We have talked about the top 14 screen recorder without watermark on the market and introduced each software in detail. You can select anyone from the post. While choosing, make sure to pick the one that suits your needs best.
1. How do I record my screen without watermark?
To record screen without watermark, all you need is a free no watermark screen recorder like EaseUS RecExperts, OBS Studio, VLC Media Player, and a lot more. Just launch this recorder, select the recording area, and begin to record. That's it!
2. Which is the best screen recorder for PC without watermark?
There are lots of screen recorder for PC without watermark as we mentioned in this post, such as ShareX, OBS Studio, Free Cam, EaseUS RecExperts. Among those screen recorders, we highly recommend EaseUS RecExperts, which combines screen recording, webcam capture, and audio recording. Moreover, it provides a lot more other advanced features, like au-to splitting, schedule recording, etc.
3. Does TinyTake have a watermark?
No. TinyTake will not leave a watermark on your recorded videos.
4. Can you screen record without an app?
If you record screen on your iOS or Android phone, you absolutely can do screen recording without an app, as there is a built-in screen recorder on your mobile phone. But when it comes to computer, you cannot screen record without an app. To capture screen on your computer, you can try OBS, TinyTake, etc., to achieve your goal.
5. Does Bandicam have a watermark?
If you use the free version of Bandicam, there will be a watermark on your recordings. However, for the pro version, there will be no watermark, plus, you can record screen without time limit.
Was This Page Helpful?